What is PSA UGS about?
The programme aims to groom young talent for functional leadership roles in the following areas:
- Infocomm Technology (ICT)
The terms of the scholarship are:
- A lump sum grant to cover tuition and other miscellaneous fees
- A bond of service with PSA is required upon graduation
What you can expect?
- Internship opportunities
- Networking with PSA leaders
- Exclusive invites to selected corporate events and CSR activities
- Access to the latest corporate news via internal publications
A good degree from local universities and meet the following requirements:
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Passion for hands-on technical application and innovation
- Infocomm Technology:
- Degree in Computing/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering
- Willing to perform standby duties
- Degree in any discipline*
- Willing to perform shift duties
Those who are commencing their undergraduate studies are also welcome to apply.
A lump sum grant, to cover tuition and other miscellaneous fees
A bond of service with PSA is required upon graduation
*excluding Dentistry / Medicine and other healthcare-related courses