PSA Singapore handles more than half a million TEUs of dangerous goods yearly. We have a team of qualified chemists, supported by our Emergency Response Team, to ensure that all dangerous goods are handled safely and meet the regulatory requirements.
Some of Chemcare Services includes:
- Fumigation - Prevention and control of pest infestation via movement of containers
- Dangerous Goods (DG) Reworking – Mitigation of leaking/damaged DG cargoes to ensure safe shipment
- DG Labelling – Placarding of DG containers with missing or incorrect mandatory hazard labels based on IMDG standards
- Pre-shipment Inspection/Chemical testing – Inspection of cargo stacking/packing or chemical levels prior onward shipment
- Special Monitoring of Direct DG containers – Temporary storage of highly hazardous DG containers that previously requires direct delivery/loading in PSA specialised DG yards
- DG Training -Providing customised training on local and international DG regulations and requirements
- Dangerous Goods Warehouse – Handling and storage of highly hazardous DG cargoes in PSA for local delivery or onward shipment
PSA Group Enquiry
For basic search of PSA Group by UNNO, please access PSA Group Enquiry Portal.
For advance search of PSA Group by IMO Class/UN Range/Technical name, or download PSA Group of DG in Excel, please access DG Substance function in PORTNET®.
You may refer to Guide to obtain PSA Group of DG (New!)
Tel:+65 6771 6422
Tel:+65 6771 6021/ 6771 6034