PSA Singapore has more than 12,000 reefer points and handled over 1.3 million TEUs of reefer containers in 2016.
- 24-hour Service – managed by a team of competent and well-trained technicians, and with high availability of spare parts for prompt response to malfunctions. PSA's purpose-built reefer platforms provide good infrastructure for electricity cabling and also allow plug-in and plug-out operations for easy access to reefers which require immediate attention.
- Highest Cargo Integrity – supported by reliable and uninterrupted supply of electricity from National Grid.
- Value-added Services – able to provide customised power-off duration or monitoring intervals and a controlled atmosphere or nitrogen inject.
- Timely and Accurate Information – our Integrated Reefer Monitoring System (iRMS) is linked to CITOS® which allows real time and online tracking at each stage of operation. Customers are able to monitor the status of their reefer boxes anywhere in the world with PSA Portnet® via the internet. Our Reefer Maintenance & Repairs (RMNR) system tracks all malfunctions to ensure prompt response for repair of reefers which can contain sensitive and high-value cargo.
- Reefer machinery repair
- Survey of containers
- Structural repair
- Pre-trip inspection [find out more in BoxCare]
- Washing [find out more in BoxCare]
- Customised power-off duration or monitoring intervals
- Hot or cold treatment
- Data downloading
- CA (Controlled Atmosphere) boxes - oxygen, nitrogen and carbon dioxide levels
- SuperFreezer probe reading
- ColdWave RFs
- Organic peroxide handling and monitoring
- Check for humidity /ventilation /sticker info
- Topping up of refrigerant gas
Koh Siong Pin
Senior Manager (Container Services 1)
Tel: (65) 6321 1588
Fax: (65) 6321 1466
Senior Manager (Yard Planning)
Tel: (65) 6771 7603
Senior Manager (Yard Operations)
Tel: (65) 6771 6580