Keppel Distripark (KD) is a multi-tenanted, modern cargo distribution complex comprising of various warehousing and office facilities.
KD’s direct link to our terminals at Brani, Keppel, Tanjong Pagar and Pasir Panjang allows quick transit for containers between the port and distripark. It is also in close proximity with major roadways and expressways such as the AYE, CTE, ECP and highways which grants excellent connectivity to the city, airport and major industrial hubs.
General Purpose Cargo Warehouse Operations
Located within the Free Trade Zone which allows exemption from the Goods and Services Tax, KD is well equipped with various amenities and services to support its tenants’ operations.
- 45 warehouse modules of covered storage totalling 113,000m2. With areas ranging from 1,000m2 to 5,100m2, and a height of up to 14.6m, the modules allow for a high racking system to cater to different needs
- Container stacking yard, chassis parking and transporter parking lots available
- Mechanical workshop to attend to equipment maintenance needs
- Diesel kiosk to supply fuel for cargo handling equipment
- Comprehensive network of CCTV systems and round-the-clock presence of auxiliary security force ensure a high level of security
The following services are available in KD:
- Cargo consolidation, de-consolidation, trans-loading and storage
- Cargo sampling, surveying, remarking and re-packing
- Central Distribution Centre (CDC), Regional Distribution Centre (RDC)
- Co-loading among Non-Vessel Operating Common Carriers (NVOCCs)
- NVOCC, LCL, Freight Forwarding
- Liner Services Container Operations
Office space at KD Building (KDB)
- Award winning 5-storey glass-clad building conveniently located near the city, just outside the Free Trade Zone, with 7,100m2 of leasable office space
- Office units with competitive rental rates. Area sizes ranging from 136m2 to 922m2