Our Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) Policy
PSA is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for our staff, customers and contractors. We seek to promote sustainable development in the communities we operate in.
As an industry leader, we will continue to enhance our HSSE practices and be an exemplary corporate partner on HSSE matters.
- All PSA companies, contractors & JVs under our operational control manage HSSE in line with this policy. They comply with all applicable legislations & regulations.
- PSA gives due consideration for HSSE issues in all commercial, business & operational decisions.
- All HSSE measures must be entrenched in our corporate policies, procedures, programs & practices.
- HSSE performance forms part of our staff's appraisal & rewards system.
- We promote a culture where our employees share our commitment towards HSSE.
- PSA continues to improve on its HSSE performance through its HSSE management framework.
- 23 Jan 2009 Viewing of Safety Video: "Safe Prime Mover In the Port"
- 30 Jan 2009 Safe Loading on vehicles
- 20 Apr 2010 Enhancing The Safety of Ship Supply Operations in PSA
- 1 Dec 2010 bizSafe Certification