Singapore Terminals 1
Singapore Terminals 2
PSA International Pte Ltd (PSA) has increased its shareholding in CrimsonLogic Pte Ltd (CrimsonLogic) from 15 percent to 45 percent, with the purchase of shares from Singapore Telecommunications Limited (Singtel) and Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS). The remaining 55 percent is held by International Enterprise (IE) Singapore.
Sunseap inks 21-year solar power deal with PSA Singapore
PSA Container Throughput Performance For 2017
PSA Corporation Ltd and The Institution of Engineers , Singapore Launch Chartered Engineer Certification Programme for the Port and Marine Sector